Hello,
Welcome to Bella Immagine, a place where I hope to share my ideas and fascinations. I recently turned 21 and I feel as though it has opened up a new world of adulthood to me. I have always been obsessed with clothing and fashion for as long as I remember, sneaking magazines into my house during middle school in the fear that my mom would take them away from me. I still recall the day she caught me reading one of her issues of W in the 7th grade and telling me that I was too young to look at it and how I remember thinking that all I wanted to look at was the pretty pictures inside. Starting a blog is something that I have wanted to do for a long time, and I have finally gotten around to it, as it is blizzarding outside right now and I find myself with a moment of free time. I will post here whatever I find inspiring at the moment.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2207483/bella-immagine?claim=ryt9g577w92">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>
No comments:
Post a Comment