I have just found out that I will be spending this summer in the city and I am beyond excited! I'm going to have a very busy summer but I can't wait to explore the city more in my free time. I love New York in the summer and I have been looking back on some of my old pictures in anticipation.
"Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions" - Coco Chanel
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
I ♥ NY
Although my trip to New York City yesterday was anything but relaxing, I still had quite the adventure running around the slush filled streets. I have never been into the city right after a snow storm. Clearly a little bit of snow doesn't stop New Yorkers from their daily business as the streets were packed. I wish I had been there the day of the blizzard because I imagine the city is beautiful covered in clean, white snow.
I have just found out that I will be spending this summer in the city and I am beyond excited! I'm going to have a very busy summer but I can't wait to explore the city more in my free time. I love New York in the summer and I have been looking back on some of my old pictures in anticipation.
I have just found out that I will be spending this summer in the city and I am beyond excited! I'm going to have a very busy summer but I can't wait to explore the city more in my free time. I love New York in the summer and I have been looking back on some of my old pictures in anticipation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment