I can't decide who I like better in the dress, although both ladies look lovely - I love the way it looks with Natalie's complexion but we don't get to see a full view like we do on Taylor.
My other two favorite looks came from Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez. Leighton's style has been on fire recently and I love her grey Vionnet dress with a pop of yellow. I also liked Selena's one shouldered Paule Ka dress although I don't think I would like it on everyone. It looked nice and age appropriate on Selena though. What's her deal with Justin Bieber?
Emma Roberts is another young star who has been having a phenomenal red carpet season and she continues to have home runs with her black Dior mini. Her smooth updo nicely compliments the frills and layers in the dress. However, I am not crazy about her shoes with the dress. I love the bronze Brian Atwood pumps but I don't think they work well with the dress choice. I wish she had stuck to either a black or nude pump, or had done a bright color. Kristen Stewart also looked great in the gold sequined Reem Acra mini, as much as it pains me to say it. I will say loud and clear that I am not a Twilight fan. I have never read the books or seen the movies and I do not really understand the obsession. However, my love for Harry Potter may give me a bias. Despite this, I am won over by anything sequined in the form of a mini dress and Kristen obviously looks awesome. Would it kill her to look happy though?
I felt let down by the Kardashians at the People's Choice Awards. I am a huge fan and I religiously watch their shows but I didn't really think they had a standout appearance. My first reaction was to wonder what Khloe did to her hair. I am quite positive that this look would have worked if she had the dark hair back - the red is just too light and doesn't work well with her complexion or the color of the dress. Also, I liked Kim and Kourtney's dresses but I felt as though it wasn't anything that I hadn't seen before on them. I do like the nude pumps, however. As for Ashley Tisdale I am not quite sure what to think. She doesn't look bad - Her hair looks amazing and I do like her Farah Angsana dress. However, it didn't really make her stand out on the red carpet and the color of the dress almost blends into her skin. I would have liked to see her in a stronger color.








No comments:
Post a Comment