"Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions" - Coco Chanel
Monday, January 31, 2011
Cobblestones and Heels
I realized today that I have neglected posting regularly on this blog. So many things have happened. I have been to the Roman Forum and Colosseum twice already and I don't think that I can get enough. Everything here is so beautiful. The Italians live so differently. They live leisurely - most stores are closed between 1 and 4 for siesta, and the people even walk slow, taking their time to get places. I have seen so much but I feel as though there is so much more to do. Unfortunately, most of the shoes that I brought along with me have been unused. Most of the streets here are cobblestone and I haven't gathered the courage to attempt wearing heels on them for fear of breaking my ankle. I see the Italian women wearing their stilettos on the cobblestones, however, so hopefully one day I will be able to be like them :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment